Each Team Member wins a $425.00 Visa Gift Card
Each Team Member wins a $325.00 Visa Gift Card
Each Team Member wins a $275.00 Visa Gift Card
Each Team Member wins a $250.00 Visa Gift Card
Each Team Member wins a $225.00 Visa Gift Card
Scavenger Hunt Event Schedule
| 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
|| Scavenger Hunt check-in at
Five Points MARTA Station,(plaza level).
| 12:00 p.m.
|| Scavenger Hunt starts from
Five Points MARTA Station.
| 4:00 p.m.
||Scavenger Hunt ends, Team Leader must turn in Hunt booklet |
| 5:30 p.m.
|| Top Five Teams announced! |
2018 Scavenger Hunt General Information
- On Hunt Day you will receive a Hunt Booklet and be asked to look for things items and places around MARTA's rail system.
- MARTA’s rail map and schedule will be in your Hunt Booklet.
- There’s a limited
number of teams that can participate. Teams will sign up on a first come, first
served bases and must have a complete group of four participants to be able to
participate in the Scavenger Hunt. Creating a team lead will not guarantee you
a spot unless the entire team is registered in time.
- In order to participate in the Hunt you must register prior to the event online and check-in at your designated table between 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 am located at Five Points MARTA Station. If you do not check-in during this time you cannot win a prize.
- Teams may split up, but must use MARTA rail.
- Walking, skipping and running are allowed. (No cars, bikes, skateboards, hoverboards, pogo sticks, or other non-MARTA conveyances allowed.)
- Teams sharing Hunt information or answers with other teams or utilizing unregistered adults will be disqualified. MARTA
reserves the right to disqualify participants at our discretion.
- At the end of the Hunt a team representative must turn in the original Hunt booklet at the check-out table by 4 p.m. ET sharp (the entire team does not need to be present).
- Only a team representative in line on or
before 4 p.m. will be allowed to submit their Hunt booklet.
- Winners will be announced at 5:30 p.m.You do not need to be present to win. However, in the event of a tie, one representative from each team will be asked tie-breaking questions. The team that answers the most tie-breaking questions correctly will be the winner.
- Winning team names will be posted on the @MARTASERVICE Twitter account using #DumpThePump as well as MARTA’s website
www.itsmarta.com. VISA Gift Cards will be
available to the Top 5 Teams by prior arrangement, beginning Tuesday, June 12,
- Use #dumpthepump or #itsmarta and go to Instagram or Twitter to share your Scavenger Hunt pictures.
Information for Saturday, June 9, 2018
- All Red/Gold trains will run on a normal 20-minute weekend schedule. Rail service between Lindbergh Center and Airport Stations will be every 10 minutes. All trains will run to the Airport.
- All Blue/Green Line trains will run on a normal 20-minute weekend schedule. Rail service between Ashby and King Memorial Stations will be every 10 minutes.
- TIP: For Real-Time Rail and a link to rail schedules on the weekend, download the free ‘MARTA on the Go’ app for iPhone and Android.
- Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- MARTA employees, or employee’s families, may not participate in the Hunt.
- Are required to use MARTA rail, therefore, each team member will need to purchase or have MARTA fare with unlimited rides for that day. Passes may not be shared! A One Day Unlimited Ride pass is $9.00. If you do not have a reloadable Breeze card, you will need
to buy one for $2.00 in a Breeze vending machine. Or, you may purchase a One Day Breeze paper ticket for $1.00 plus $9.00 for the unlimited ride pass.
for a printable version of this information